Looking to get your business found online? Wondering how to get the traffic flowing to your new website?
Search engine optimisation, or SEO, is an important part of modern digital marketing. In fact, driving organic traffic to your site is a cost effective long term strategy, and the goal of most business marketers.
If you’re looking for high quality and effective professional SEO in Devon or Cornwall, you’ve come to the right place.
The benefits of SEO
- Build organic search results
- Bring in organic traffic (i.e; not paying for ads)
- Improve your online profile vs local or global competition
- Thought leadership content can be shared widely (and even go ‘viral’)
How does SEO Work?
Most people assume that SEO means writing a blog every so often. That is part of it, but it’s kinda like saying making a cake just means you need to mix flour, sugar and eggs together. The devil is in the detail.
Search engine optimisation is a process that is multi-layered and kinda complex. But, I’ll keep it super simple here.
You can check out my SEO cheatsheet on my blog – but this is the TL;DR:
- Identify the keywords you want to rank for
- Create quality content designed to target that search term (but made for real people to read)
- Use SEO best practices including a consistent content strategy and social media
- Manage a strategy of pointing to this content from across the internet (backlinks and similar strategies)
- Regularly update the content and identify what is and isn’t working to improve site performance
Using professional SEO services in Devon and Cornwall can help your business get found without relying on paid ads or needing to post on social media every day.
Is SEO a fast process?
Honestly, no. SEO can be a labour or love. But it can also deliver results surprisingly quickly.
I’ve seen my SEO efforts pay off within a week for some clients. However, for others, it can take months – or longer. It depends on a lot of factors.
How much does SEO cost?
There is no solid answer to this, as it will depend on multiple factors such as the industry and requirements. In general, an SEO audit will start from around £295 for a simple analysis and some content strategy suggestions.
Once you start to factor in keyword research, competitor research, content planning, writing and on-page optimisation, you can see how the costs can vary hugely.
I offer a free SEO consultation, so feel free to reach out and schedule a chat. I’ll take a look at your site, see where you are, discuss your business plans and even make some content suggestions.
So if you’re serious about your SEO and you want to discuss your search engine requirements with an SEO professional in Devon, get in touch. Wanna know who you’re chatting to? You can also check out my Linkedin profile for more info.
Schedule your free no obligation SEO chat right here…