Looking to get your business found online? Wondering how to get the traffic flowing to your new website?
Search engine optimisation, or SEO, is an important part of modern digital marketing.
If you’re looking for high quality and effective professional SEO in London, you’ve come to the right place.
The benefits of SEO
- Build organic search results
- Bring in organic traffic (i.e; not paying for ads)
- Improve your online profile vs local or global competition
- Thought leadership content can be shared widely (and even go ‘viral’)
How does SEO Work?
Most people assume that SEO means writing a blog every so often. That is part of it, but it’s kinda like saying making a cake just means you need to mix flour, sugar and eggs together. The devil is in the detail.
Search engine optimisation is a process that is multi-layered and kinda complex. But, I’ll keep it super simple here.
You can check out my SEO cheatsheet on my blog – but this is the TL;DR:
- Identify the keywords you want to rank for
- Create quality content designed to target that search term (but made for real people to read)
- Manage a strategy of pointing to this content from across the internet (backlinks and similar strategies)
- Regularly update the content
Using professional SEO services in London can help your business get found without relying on paid ads or needing to post on social media every day.
Is SEO a fast process?
Honestly, no. SEO can be a labour or love. But it can also deliver results surprisingly quickly.
I’ve seen my SEO efforts pay off within a week for some clients. However, for others, it can take months – or longer. It depends on a lot of factors.
But, if you’re serious about your SEO and you want to discuss your search engine requirements with an SEO professional in London, get in touch.
I also offer content management and SEO through my company Sentient Creative.